THIS STATEMENT OUTLINES:
- What personally identifiable information is collected through this web site;
- How the information is used by Howell Edwards Limited;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- How you can correct or update the information.
WHILE YOU ARE BROWSING THE PAGES
General information, such as which pages users’ access, is automatically collected by our web server through use of your IP addresses. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are on the internet. We use your IP address to monitor the number of pages accessed, help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable, so you will remain anonymous in the analysis of these logs.
Direct email communication with Howell Edwards Limited will not result in your email address being added to a mailing list.
The information provided to us will be used for the following:
- To enable us to administer your user account with us;
- To enable us to process any orders made with us through our website<;
- To enable us to customise this Website according to your interests;
- To enable us to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE WILL COLLECT ABOUT YOU INCLUDES:
- Your name and address;
- Your phone number and e-mail address;
- Your postal address;
- Details about the products you purchase.
We will not collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our secure database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system for our accountants reference.
We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at Howell Edwards Limited, Middleborough House, 16 Middleborough, Colchester, Essex CO1 1QT or e-mail email@example.com.
We have appointed an agent to collect credit card payments from you on our behalf. All credit card transactions conducted from this website are carried out over a secure link for your security. By transmitting your credit card details, you agree to our agent using your details for the purposes of: Authorising your credit card; Debiting your credit card account for such of our goods you buy; and Advising us that payment has been made.